Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule 1
1. Character name: Madcowseason
2. Reason: [b]Rule 1) Spamming world chat.[/b]
3. Proof(Screenshot, video): https://imgur.com/PQzTdwj

Note : He's spamming chat every day like that.
Not only does he spam he's toxic, gets away with many things, makes false claims towards players and just, in general, has an intellectual disability.
kinda werid you set up your chat log to false report me again. i said lf3m once every 2-3 minutes
barely spam. including quit having a alt account to back up posts.
Rule 29) Fake reports (Reporting a player with a fake screenshot, offending or reporting player for no reason, abusing ticket system)

24, 48 hours or permanent. 
Please reinforce this rule.
I'll moo you here ill moo you there and ill moo you everywhere. -madcowseason
u know its funny he wasn't spamming we was looking for people for naxx.....every 2 to 3 minutes isn't spamming world or general....kids need to learn the definition of the word spamming before u go and do a false report....
Smile
Heart Tongue
Hello

Invalid report.

Closed thread.
[Image: SGuVwB1.jpg]
Why invalid report ? He have spam this chat in like 30sec !

Check chat log and clock, you will see.
Yeah let him check chat log and see that i messages those 3-4 minutes apart. its really werid you have a channel dedicated to me. just cause i won't take you naxx. get the fuck over yourself.
No one care about your Naxx, i do it with my Guild (you just have to see your messages on the World, nobody wants to join you because you are a big toxic and a big kid).

You are just a toxic guy who need a permanent ban for learn the lesson. And everyone can confirm it (except your doggie Cateline ofc, and 2-3 others GUILD mates Wink ).
Quit false reporting bud.