Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Addon] Retro Helper - v0.4.2 updated!! [May, 17, 2020]
Exclamation 
[Image: TBIrPaY.png]

Retro Helper is an Auto Quest Group add-on for RetroWoW.

-- RetroHelper is an add-on specialized for RetroWoW. Automated quest party organize, automatic quest repetition, DuelHelper, BGHelper, easy Token loot, automatic repair, and other features. --

I want more people to enjoy the quest, but the quest is quite boring and cumbersome.

So I tried to improve them as much as I could.

## This add-on's slush command is /rh me /retrohelper. ##

[Image: CzyIzrZ.png]

[Image: EqDHo2z.png]

[/url]
[url=https://imgur.com/CzyIzrZ][Image: DZFuCSL.png]

Core Feature : Automatically form a quest group among people who are on the same quest. As soon as you accept the quest, you will automatically advertise on the World Channel, and if any of the other users using RetroHelper were doing the same quest, a quest party will automatically be organized.

Add-on features :

1 : LFM / LFG
    --  Automatically form a quest group among people who are on the same quest. As soon as you accept the quest, you will automatically advertise on the World Channel, and if any of the other users using RetroHelper were doing the same quest, a quest party will automatically be organized. 
    -- RetroHelper will automatically invite player hunting the same quest mob nearby to party.
    -- Provides new slash commands related to party invitations.

2 : Quest Repeat
    -- Repeat the specified quest automatically. Acceptance and completion of the quest will be executed automatically.

3 : Item / Token loot
    -- When you do quests, collecting the most troublesome tokens becomes very easy. All BoP check boxs and dice roll are skipped. Players just need to pick it up.

4 : Quest Progress Alarm
    -- RetroHelper announce quest progression and completion with Horn sound and yell.

5 : Duel Assist
    -- During the duel, the target is fixed as an enemy. You'll never miss the target. 

6 : Battleground Assist
    -- On the battlefield, you'll never choose pet or totems, goats, wolves, etc. You can select enemy players or important NPCs only.
    -- Auto Battleground Queue / Leave

7 : Auto Repair & Selling
    -- Auto repair gears / auto sell gray items

8 : Auto Dismount

9 : Auto Learn Skills
    -- Learn trainer skills automatically. 

10 : Auto Buy Consumables
    --  Automatically purchase class specific consumables for gameplay. (Food, Arrow, Soul Shard, Potions, ETC)  # Paid items can only be ordered when you have more than 100G

11 : Auto Queue Battle Ground
    -- you can queue BG anywhere, any time with RetroHelper!! (even it's fuckin'fast :p)

12 : Enemy Spell Casting Alert
    -- you will surely survive on the battlefield !! YES! I'M SURE!!

## Author : Frostwing, Divinewing <EE Guild> - [email protected]

## Special Thank's : <EE Guild> Uha

========== Change Log ===========

v 0.3 - April 10 2020 : RetroHelper will try to automatically invite players who are doing the same quest nearby to player's party.
v 0.3.2 - April 10 2020 : Bug fix
v 0.3.3 - April 10 2020 : When you achieve your quest object, RetroHelper lets the player know loudly. Now, you don't need kill more monsters than your quest needed

v 0.3.4 - April 11 2020 : Bug fix - Channel bug, Quest List bug 

v 0.3.6 - April 12 2020 : 
    -- Duel Helper : During the duel, the target is fixed as an enemy. You'll never miss the target. xD
    -- Smart Targeting for Battleground : On the battlefield, you'll never choose pet or totems, goats, wolves, etc. You can select enemy players or important NPCs only.
    -- Item repair and fast BG Queue / Leave

v 0.3.6.1 April 13 2020 : Bug fix (Auto repair, BG Smart Targeting)

v 0.3.6.2 April 14 2020 : Bug fix (BG Smart Targeting : Now, it seems work nomally. Smile

v 0.3.8 April 14 2020 : 
    -- Auto Learn Skills : Auto learn Trainer skills
    -- Auto Buy Consumables : Automatically purchase class specific consumables for gameplay. (Food, Arrow, Soul Shard, Potions, ETC)  # Paid items can only be ordered when you have more than 100G

#### If you were using an earlier version of RetroHelper, you would need to delete the file "\\World of Warcraft \WTF\Account\AccountName\SavedVariables\RetroHelper.lua" to work normally.

#### HOW TO INSTALL ####

1. Click bottom link, and you can see  "github RetroHelper" page. and then, click the "Clon or Download" button in green, and select "Download Zip".

2. Download "RetroHelper-master.zip" file to your computer.

3. Unzip "RetroHelper-master.zip" file.

4. Rename "RetroHelper-master" folder to "RetroHelper".

5. Copy the "RetroHelper" folder under the "World of Warcraft \Interface\AddOns\" path.

ex : C:\Game\World of Warcraft \Interface\AddOns\RetroHelper

Download link : RetroHelper Git
Thank very much fill in for EE Guild.

This makes the raid very easy and comfortable.

I hope many people use this and leave a reply.

Just enjoy~.
Nice addon, I don't do much gold farm but it should be good.

One thing though, using /world could be a bit annoying to other players, at least if a lot of people use the addon.
SendAddonMessage() is good but I am not sure it works via any kind of /world chat.
Maybe you should have the addon join a custom channel for intercommunication instead. "/join RetroHelper"

Also, have you taken a look at the Lazy Pig addon? It does some similar stuff, but not so in-depth.

Anyway, glad to see some love for Retro-WoW ^^
Perfect for gold-farming!!

Thank you! Big Grin