Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pvp only way to play this game?
I'm new to the server and I have no interest in pvp. I just want to do 5 man raids, but when people are looking for raids they tell me i dont have gear and wont invite me. I just want to do ony/zg/mc and nobody ever invites me, they tell me to get gear first, but i thought thats the point of doing the starting raids? How can i find people to play with without having to pvp for many hours?
Try creating your own groups, but start with onyxia / ZG / AQ20. MC actually requires a bit of gear but if you find a good healer or tank you can atleast kill a couple of bosses. Tongue

Keep in mind that most people do runs to gear their alts (killing on main then switching to an alt to get the item) so they want a fast and smooth run. Sometimes they let starters in sometimes they dont. My tip is to try and make some gold and buy a couple of items. Will get you into more groups faster.
Ctrlaltesc

- Add me and let me know when you want to run what ^^
-finding a group as a tank/healer/warlock is way easier on retrowow
-Try maxing out the starter gear you can have with BIS pre raid sheets you wll find on pve guides, with enchants and so on (will demand a bit of gold) => this will show you know what you are doing and that you're not just a ***** starter
-get 1 or two crucial epics from the vendors by farming quests (you can create a starter resto sham and look for geared melees to farm Core hound quest, then send the money to you main)
-If you create ZG groups you can attract more people by passing on the Heart of Hakkar, because many geared players will look for ZG runs only to farm the heart for the ZG wild buff
-Same for Ony head
-If you can Skip MC do it (unless you enjoy it, but the gear there wont help you that much
(05-12-2020, 11:59 PM)asheyvale Wrote: I'm new to the server and I have no interest in pvp. I just want to do 5 man raids, but when people are looking for raids they tell me i dont have gear and wont invite me. I just want to do ony/zg/mc and nobody ever invites me, they tell me to get gear first, but i thought thats the point of doing the starting raids? How can i find people to play with without having to pvp for many hours?

PVP is not the only way to get some gear.
The guys above gave you really good advices.

Getting gear at the start is a bit hard.

Feel free adding me in friend list in game. We can do a mc/aq20/zg/ony run. I'm best in slot tank. Dovlatov.