Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stronglift - Donor Bashing
[Image: k8t3HtS.png]

our friend here is affecting potential server donation revenue.
taken out of context. U bashed me as starter for having blue items. I dont buy them from vendors i go raids to obtain them

nobody bashed u as donor. taken out of context
no you was talking about my rogues belt and then mentioned my rogues shoes and bashed me for being a donor. just because I was in BIS.

you never mentioned vendors once. stop lying.

very toxic. gm please check Stronglift's chatlogs to confirm.
(06-18-2020, 12:06 AM)trtle Wrote: no you was talking about my rogues belt and then mentioned my rogues shoes and bashed me for being a donor. just because I was in BIS.

you never mentioned vendors once. stop lying.

very toxic. gm please check Stronglift's chatlogs to confirm.
You take things out of context. As the AV was about to start you made fun of me having 3 blues.

Otherwise I wouldn't have anything to say about your gear.

So as answer I said I dont want to buy the gear. All the gear on that char is from loot. There was no mentioning of buying as in purchase with real money. I would have no reason to say anything about donating. 

Donation keeps private servers up and running why would I ever bash someone for allowing me to play this beautiful game for free? 

The only reason I saw people to bash others for donating in World Chat was due to their high-end gear and little experience on playing. In all our discussions I never doubted your skill. U just misinterpreted so u can have a "reason" for posting this here. The only reason I was not polite to you was because u were rude in the first place.
nobody gets full bis from earning game in gold. you were obvious donation shaming me  Sad