Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RetroHelper] Battleground functions updated !!
Heart 
[Image: QChftKQ.png]

RrtroHelper - Addon specialized for RETROWOW 

## Main Options

1. Auto Group for World quests
- Once you receive World quests, this addon automatically sends "LFM" message in world chat, and invites people who are currently on the same quest in questing area.

2. Auto-Accept/Complete Quest
- You can auto-accept/complete some quests in option (much simpler to repeat certain quests like PVP token & some World quests).

3. Auto BG queue
- It will queue selected BG automatically. With this addon, you will never miss next BG after previous one is finished.
- There's a known bug "You are not in raid group" with .go command (which should be fixed by RETROWOW GM). When you see this message, you have to relog to activate this auto queue again.

4. Auto-buy consumables
- It will buy consumables for each class when you interact merchant NPCs (potions, soul shard for warlock, candle for priest, etc.).

5. Alarm for harmful spells on you
- It will alarm you with sound & message when enemy is casting harmful spells on you (Soul fire, Frostbolt, Fear, Lightning Bolt, etc.).

## Other Options

1. It will loot&roll PVE Token automatically.

2. It will notify in chat when player lose control in CC such as polymorph, fear, etc. (recommanded for healers).

3. When your team can dispel your debuff and is near you, it will notify the team member through whisper.

4. Auto-repair. It will auto-repair all equipment anywhere when durability is lower than certain percentage (No errors so far upon any buffs (Windfury, etc.).

5. Target fix in duel (You will never miss the target player in duel)

6. Avoiding certain targets in BG (Pets, totems, and NPCs in lower level will not be targetable in BG).

7. You can share your quest progress to party.

8. Provides easy party request command. "/invt" will invite your current target to your party.

** Author : Divinewing, Frostwing ([email protected]) / Special Thanks : <EE> guild, Uha, Strikeout **

#### Installing Guide ####

[!!!!] If you ever used pervious versions of RetroHelper, Please delete the 2 files under "\\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YourAccountName\SavedVariables\" folder before installing new version.
RetroHelper.lua
RetroHelper.lua.bak

1. Click the below link to Download page.

2. Click the green button [Clone or download] on right corner, and select "Download ZIP"

3. Download "RetroHelper-master.zip" file in your computer.

4. Unzip the file "RetroHelper-master.zip".

5. Change the folder name from "RetroHelper-master" to "RetroHelper"

6. Copy the "RetroHelper" folder to "\\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\"

7. Create a macro with "/retrohelper", and put it in your actionbar.

8. Press the macro button in actionbar, and make your own setting in RetroHelper option window.

9. Enjoy ^^

Download Link : RetroHelper Git 
Hello there.
this is really good!
Watch me LIVEwww.twitch.tv/caperfin
[Image: shmn.png][Image: sdfr.png]
- There's a known bug "You are not in raid group" with .go command (which should be fixed by RETROWOW GM). When you see this message, you have to relog to activate this auto queue again.

Adding /s before the command works for my normal BG macro. IT might for this to? You only get that error with a normal macro if you lastly talked in raid or BG chat.
(06-20-2020, 08:58 AM)ParaWM2 Wrote: - There's a known bug "You are not in raid group" with .go command (which should be fixed by RETROWOW GM). When you see this message, you have to relog to activate this auto queue again.

Adding /s before the command works for my normal BG macro. IT might for this to? You only get that error with a normal macro if you lastly talked in raid or BG chat.

function RetroHelper_EventHandler.MINIMAP_ZONE_CHANGED()
    local bgQueueStats = nil
    for i = 1, MAX_BATTLEFIELD_QUEUES do
        bStats, mapName = GetBattlefieldStatus(i)
        if (bStats == "queued" or bStats == "confirm") then
            bgQueueStats = true
        end
    end
    if (GetNumBattlefieldStats() == 0) then
        if (GetBattlefieldEstimatedWaitTime(1) == 0) then
            if (GetNumPartyMembers() == 0) and (GetNumRaidMembers() == 0) then
                if (not bgQueueStats) then
                    if (GetMinimapZoneText() ~= nil) then
                        RetroHelper_ChatCommand(".go alterac")                                               
                    end
                end            
            end
        end
    end
end
-------

this is a summary of the auto battlefield queue code of the RatroHelper.

i'm calling ".go bg_name" commands after check player's group state with this code "  if (GetNumPartyMembers() == 0) and (GetNumRaidMembers() == 0) then" 

it sometimes bugged. i hope you try the problem with code similar to the one above :p
also, this bug sometimes occurs when queue  battleground with using normal macro.
Quote: i hope you try the problem with code similar to the one above 
 bug sometimes occurs when queue  battleground with using normal macro

I know nothing about code Smile I was just trying to help or possibly give a tip. Perhaps change to: RetroHelper_ChatCommand("/s .go alterac")    . It might work?
(06-21-2020, 08:43 AM)ParaWM2 Wrote:

I know nothing about code Smile I was just trying to help or possibly give a tip. Perhaps change to: RetroHelper_ChatCommand("/s .go alterac")    . It might work?

i just fixed it as you said. i hope it will work without any bug.

thank you for your advice Smile 

would you test this new version? Big Grin
(06-21-2020, 12:17 PM)nslookup79 Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 08:43 AM)ParaWM2 Wrote:

i just fixed it as you said. i hope it will work without any bug.

thank you for your advice Smile 

would you test this new version? Big Grin

it's still sometimes bugged Sad

i think, this problem can only be solved by RetroWoW GM !!
Thank you Divinewing, for providing this useful addon & also guiding new comers in this server with it.

- Strikeout