Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DUO QUEUE AB AND AV
Can we at least queue with ONE friend please.

Really sucks playing with a friend and getting separate teams
+++++

TOTALLY Agreed!
It would really be nice to be able to Queue with at-least one friend and be on the same team every time ...
+1

Nice idea!
we have asked for that so many times in the past. I know I have. I wish they would do small queues with just 1 person too. +1
if i recall correctly a gm said that either premades have to be all the way on or all the way off, it cant be somewhere in between
(07-01-2020, 03:59 AM)Khaozx Wrote: if i recall correctly a gm said that either premades have to be all the way on or all the way off, it cant be somewhere in between

Aww man, I don't believe this to be true. I want this so bad. 1 friend or my brother. I think This would bring back live to this server. Bring a friend. Maybe add a friend referral too. Do something, anything, test is out for a few weeks, get feedback, make polls. Anything just light up this server population and bring in the fun Big Grin
+1 Good idea!

GMs DON'T IGNORE THIS THREAD AND ANSWER SOMETHING
Grab your sword and fight the Horde!.
Uncle Lothar wants YOU!.
+1 

Please implement this!
+1, and if 2 men group is not possible then 5 men; I hardly see how a 5 men group could really change the outcome for AV when its a 20v20 battleground
Just to be clear, I too want this to happen, duo or trio for AB and up to 5 for AV would be great, but again I recall a GM saying it's not implementable, hopefully I'm wrong, could we please get a staff response even if it's not what we want to hear? I'm in a PvP guild and it's frustrating not being able group with my Guildies outside of Wsg weekend. Thank you all (staff members) for doing what you do for us!