Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not new, but hi
Bug 
Hi ,
i'm playing with an orc shaman on this server. But ive been playing for a few months already and someone told me i should go see the forum. 
I am from Belgium, and yes, i'm old.
15 years ago i played wow vanilla on the blizzard servers, i stopped playing before expansions came out.
I love the vanilla version of wow, so yes, i like this server. Mostly i like to play Alterac valley, but i miss the good old days in Hillsbrad Foothills, when there was massive fight between Southshore and Tarren Mill.
Most people are nice on this server.  Some are hating, but i think those people need more love in real life.
Other than playing this game i like to go fishing and visiting / talking with people and family i care about, but with this corona crisis going on, it's hard to do that now.
My name i use in game is Angrygranpa. I am not that angry, but the orc's face looks angry.
See you in game Wink Cool
Welcome, Granpa!

The staff and I send you our best regards!
Hello, enjoy your time with us :-). Tarren mill vs South shore is an excellent idea, we only need 78 more likeminded peeps !
The Mastermind ♥
Hiiya Angrygranpa! Big Grin

We had so much fun in AV together, lol! Big Grin

Look forward to spending more time together in-game! ^^
./wave Smile
Late welcomes! I too played wow classic when it first came out! I love AV the most too! Av weekends are the best here. I miss the old hills rad/crossroads battles also, and I got my fair share of them again last year during the revival of classic. (Until battlegrounds came out- and the queue wait turned horrendous for horde) ..

I think it would be kinda neat if there was a unique reward for killing thrall or one of the major factions city leaders, it would help entice some world pvp here.
Hi Grandpa! I will /wave at you when I see you in-game Big Grin
Characters
Vuq Undead Rogue
Vautrin Undead Priest
Vutumn Undead Warlock
(07-30-2020, 12:34 AM)BAM Wrote: Welcome, Granpa!

The staff and I send you our best regards!

Hi,
i saw u when u did some weird stuff in arena the other day Big Grin
I lost the murloc shape once i went in to ghostwolf , ouch

(07-30-2020, 03:12 AM)kryminal Wrote: Hello, enjoy your time with us :-). Tarren mill vs South shore is an excellent idea, we only need 78 more likeminded peeps !

Yes, but there is no limit in players, since it's open world ;p But i would really love that Smile All those bones between Tarren mill and Southshore, nostalgia... :')

(07-30-2020, 06:00 AM)CtrlAltDel Wrote: Hiiya Angrygranpa! Big Grin

We had so much fun in AV together, lol! Big Grin

Look forward to spending more time together in-game! ^^

Haha ye, it's allmost the only thing i play in the game : AV Wink

(07-30-2020, 03:28 PM)ParaWM2 Wrote: ./wave Smile

/wave Smile

(07-31-2020, 09:51 PM)silentscream Wrote: Late welcomes! I too played wow classic when it first came out! I love AV the most too! Av weekends are the best here. I miss the old hills rad/crossroads battles also, and I got my fair share of them again last year during the revival of classic. (Until battlegrounds came out- and the queue wait turned horrendous for horde) ..

I think it would be kinda neat if there was a unique reward for killing thrall or one of the major factions city leaders, it would help entice some world pvp here.

Sounds like a great idea, maybe something to discuss with GM's? Only GM i know and saw in game was Bam.

(08-01-2020, 05:14 AM)Vuq Wrote: Hi Grandpa! I will /wave at you when I see you in-game Big Grin

/wave Smile

Oh, i also have a macro with
/angry
/fart

, it's my signature when i want to rush in or want to greet the enemy's i'm in combat with Big Grin