Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Multi boxing quest
Account Name: 92fleex
Ban Reason: Multiboxing
Information about your ban: Got banned for multi boxing with out knowing it was a bannable offence (did not check the site for it though so its my fault)
Additional Information: Was not pvping or anything like that with the muilti boxing

Hello, i got banned for multiboxing a quest for flasks cause i had no way to get flasks for pve and i wonder how long my bann was for it cause it does not say and i havent got a mail about it either and my ip adress also got banned and since its a guy that multi boxed in Nxx witch should be a bigger offence that got 2 days i would like to know if i got a permanent bann or just a 2 days like the others that got it, and i will ofcourse not do this again learning that it was a bannable offence!

Thanks for your help!
(12-17-2015, 01:16 PM)92fleex Wrote: Hello, i got banned for multiboxing a quest for flasks cause i had no way to get flasks for pve and i wonder how long my bann was for it cause it does not say and i havent got a mail about it either and my ip adress also got banned and since its a guy that multi boxed in Nxx witch should be a bigger offence that got 2 days i would like to know if i got a permanent bann or just a 2 days like the others that got it, and i will ofcourse not do this again learning that it was a bannable offence!

Thanks for your help!

This guy is a very nice guy who is contributing to the community on this server, by bringing more friends and people over here and telling about the server to all friends. I have raided with this guy constantly the past 3 days and I must say we both do enjoy this server extremely. It's really different compared to other servers and it brings an interesting variety on how raiding is done by scaling it down to 5 man.

/ Flekkeperre
Unbanned - I recommend reading the rules listed on the forums, if you haven’t already done so.

Have fun and take care!
- The only thing I fear, is running out of beer!