Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Called out by being said feenix fan boy
I am no way a feenix fan boy,i was implying what i said in world chat as this would be feenixs only saving grace towards what would be an otherwise dying vanilla wow server, of course i am gonna try out their server,but that doesnt mean it will be better than RetroWoW,i love this server,and you GMs know that i do,specially with all the suggestions to help make this place more appealing for everybody here. Big Grin

account: adobekc21
You got banned for something said in world chat?

..... You must've really promoted another server in that case. Big no no
[Image: izW8PhA.png]
I vote to unban. He is ALWAYS online and on the forums and an active member of our community. If he did mention ______ I'm sure he didn't mean it as advertisement at all.

But don't talk about other servers, I'd like people to stay here with us Big Grin
+1 for unban. He's definitely learned not to talk about other servers from this.

And he probably cares more about this server than just about anyone else who plays here.
Correct Lavz,i love this server and staff,i never had any intentions on promoting another server in anyway,currently i am still banned,but its a big big deal to me,this won't stop me from loving this server,i love the commmunity here and GMs,my mistake was came from saying i would try out Feenix's new storm server,but that not mean i was like gonna like Feenix more than RetroWoW,i will never stop playing here as long as i am able to keep playing, thank you guys for all the support, again i apologize,but it was not meant to be for advertising of Feenix. Smile
Protip bud; don't even mention another server's name. I'm almost certain that's why you got the boot.
true that, probably the other players who mentioned it too got the boot aswell,so its just wait for me and see what happens lol, i apologize staff,i didnt mean to promote,but it was not intentional,simply a mistake on my made,i love this server and that wont change for me. Smile
Adobekc21 has been given a 24h ban.
You are free to log back in when it has expired!

Best Regards,
Consul
- The only thing I fear, is running out of beer!
Consul is pro GM.
Leaves the hackers with BS stories banned and unbans for honest mistakes.
+1 million.