Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Account Name: nathanfrost99

Ban Reason: Was not given a reason and there was no reason warranting a ban and I am unaware as to how long my ban will be if there was even a legitimate reason.
Information about your ban: I have no information and would like my account back, I have been an upstanding member of the server since August and have donated quite frequently as I had enjoyed the server a lot. Last time I played was last night around 12:15am MST USA time, I was running naxxramas on my paladin healer Holyys and after a few bosses me and my party were temporarily disconnected. After my disconnection I decided to go to bed since I had work in the morning. That is the extent to which I played and I had a fairly good rapport with the party I was running with, it consisted of Azaroth, Master, Biggieman, and Itsmagik. I had done nothing to offend them or do anything to warrant a ban from my perspective. If I could get a quick response I would appreciate it and hopefully a ban repeal as I would like to play my account. Thank you.
Additional Information: N/A
You and your group have been given a 24h ban for abusing Noth in Naxxramas.

You are free to log back in, when the ban has expired!

Best Regards,
Consul
- The only thing I fear, is running out of beer!
(12-31-2015, 01:40 AM)Consul Wrote: You and your group have been given a 24h ban for abusing Noth in Naxxramas.

You are free to log back in, when the ban has expired!

Best Regards,
Consul

Thank you for the response, I didn't know they were abusing, I was simply following the lead of the individual who recommended the strategy. I had killed Noth legitimate multiple times but running with a PuG group I wasn't aware that it bugged the boss.

I apologize and thanks again for the speedy response.
Hello Nathanfrost99, I can understand the fact that most people just follow what the leader do and sometimes it’s not even your own fault that you get caught in a situation like this, but lately I have been trying to create awareness around people abusing and finding exploits in Naxxramas, we would very much like it to end, therefor examples need to be made.

I’m glad that you accept the ban without a fight and only will take this as a learning experience, knowing that this is not how Noth is supposed to be done.

We hope to see you ingame soon again!

Best Regards,
Consul
- The only thing I fear, is running out of beer!