Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ess mall abuse/insult server
Player; Ess
Rule 7) PvP in Hyjal Mall, Can be dealt with a more severe punishment if repetitively done.

2 players were attacking me in mall while I was afk, I manage to screenshot the combat log

http://imgur.com/a/Whky4  

Rule 20) Insulting the server or staff

http://imgur.com/a/TLZ6k     <-- Ess dies in arena and complains about server for his failed skills. 

Happened on 29/07/2017 late night US time. 

Thank you, Kind regards
  Ipolylol
Hello, This is Ess responding to the report.

First off, there was an hacker in the server that killed everyone and I literally got farmed myself and everyone was fighting in Mall secondly you don't need to false report me for insulting server or staff, so just beucase that I say that the server was fucked by the hacker and that the hacker have fucked the mall in world chat doesn't mean I bash neither do it mean that I insult any staff or server in ANY way. The hacker was there and killing everyone, now we cant even use mailboxes OR using the guild tab, so saying that I have bashed the server in any way is invalid, ask the whole server about this hacker who literally destroyed mall for 2 hours.
Also you're saying in your report that 2 players are attacking you, yet I only see you menation me (logic there).
You gotta stop focusing on me mate, play your own charactors and don't mind me please.
All this bragging you do in world chat daily about me and my guild is just hilarious, at some point you gotta drop it though.

You can clearly see in his provided screenshoots that I was attacked and ignited etc hence why I defended myself, as in someway I was flagged in Mall and so was everyone else too. This shouldn't even be able to happen, but due to the hacker it bugged out somehow and eveyrone went flagged for PvP at mall.
The salt in this report is un-real and I wont even bother explaining myself anymore towards you, I'll gladly answer an staff member if they do need an further explanation of anything, this is report is just lame.
I don't see your point in reporting me when you was PvPing yourself at the mall, like everyone else was.

Gl and have fun though, remember to have fun while you play mate.
Nice proof of defending yourself. You started attacking everyone first when the hacker came along which he started mind controlling people to trigger anti cheat to get them banned. Retro Guards can't attack them because they only attack targets that are in line of sight.

If the first screenshot does not appeal good enough for you? What about the 2nd of you insulting the server multiple times in world chat, after you die in pvp/arena?

I don't see any salt in my post, I just see it in yours. I am following the rules. Simple as that. Go name others I did not see in the screenshot, in which case they can get a ban too.
It's funny how Ess demeanor and way he responds changes when something like this happens.
I've been having problems with this guy the last two weeks, can we ban him already since its clear and evident that he's just a trouble starter and toxic for this growing server.

Hes all CAPS and SPAMS in game but on the forums he wants to try to come correct, dont be fooled.
(07-29-2017, 06:26 PM)yafemy Wrote: It's funny how Ess demeanor and way he responds changes when something like this happens.
I've been having problems with this guy the last two weeks, can we ban him already since its clear and evident that he's just a trouble starter and toxic for this growing server.

Hes all CAPS and SPAMS in game but on the forums he wants to try to come correct, dont be fooled.

+1
Don't you have more friends of you that could come here and post whore "+1" " BAN ESS !!! "
If you're really think that I will be banned for something that an hacker have done you gotta wake up mate.
And if you're asking me to be BANNED for pvp in Mall, when everyone on the server was flagged and was pvping there aswell you should go and make a report on everyone who was in Mall last night, this report is sad lol.
I have ignored you all haha but you keep coming at me on world chat with your tears constantly and keeps trying to insult/flame me in any ways you can.
You are an 1% group of this server that's trolling and messing around with an horrible attitude towards everyone who has more gear or skill than you in-game, lol'd.
Out of avarage 250-300 players daily on server there is you guys the 1% that's making more loud that no one else on the server lol.
You gotta start minding your own charactors and play for yourself, start to control your emotions.
Haters gonna hate, it's fine for me I just lol at you.
I already explained myself one time and you can simply scroll up and re-read what I said.

You guys need to have fun when playing, all you do is sitting and waiting to unleash your tears in world chat 24/7, no hard feelings though guys.

Also IpolY, sorry to correct you (I know you don't like being corrected xx)
Stating in world chat that the hacker have bugged out and ruined the mall is not server bashing, and No, your screenshot do not provide any sort of evidence of what you're saying that I am bashing the server.
I'm playing here everyday, why would I bash the server?
Are you stupid or stupid Big Grin
Leave me alone beucase you're just roasting yourselves with those petty attempts to "ban" me.

I'm having a 30+ guildmembers daily active and I'm enjoying raids, chat etc with those guys and many more on the server, and then there is this small 1%er's that trying to insult/hurt my feelings daily on world chat.
It doesn't disturb me though, I ignored them but they keep coming at me so meh, lmao.
Peace out & I'm done argueing with kids.
(07-29-2017, 06:54 PM)Ess Wrote: Don't you have more friends of you that could come here and post whore "+1" " BAN ESS !!! "
If you're really think that I will be banned for something that an hacker have done you gotta wake up mate.

You are an 1% group of this server that's trolling and messing around with an horrible attitude towards everyone who has more gear or skill than you in-game, lol'd.
Out of avarage 250-300 players daily on server there is you guys the 1% that's making more loud that no one else on the server lol.
You gotta start minding your own charactors and play for yourself, start to control your emotions.

Also IpolY, sorry to correct you (I know you don't like being corrected xx)
Stating in world chat that the hacker have bugged out and ruined the mall is not server bashing, and No, your screenshot do not provide any sort of evidence of what you're saying that I am bashing the server.

I do not know some of these guys, I only know one. I have never told them to support you getting banned, all I did was make the report, which will obvly show out in public.

Go read what you said in the 2nd screenshot, its enough to cover up yourself server bashing.
Stop crying and accept the fact you have broken the rules, as you typed, "start to control your emotions". You always spam world chat every day, but that is not the point of this topic. 

If you can't see where you were server bashing, its at the bottom left of the chat. I'll re upload the link here:
http://imgur.com/a/y1ov8
I believe there is a report a player template, please read everything stated in that post.
[Image: SGuVwB1.jpg]
lets end this on ess is trash make a new post
Closed