Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tablet of Flame Shock VI
I suggest that the Tablet of Flame Shock VI (ID: 23320) should be added to the book vendor.

The reason being is that it is a vital spell for some shaman fights and is a huge disadvantage using a lower rank spell.

Furthermore, when I tried to go to UBRS to farm for it, the doors are not opened and there is next to no chance getting a group to complete the quests for the key, let alone go farm the boss for the item to actually drop.
Bumping this a year later with the update that I finally managed to get another (1!) shaman to try and get in UBRS and kill the elemental. We got to the summoning altar, waited the extremely long channeling ( 5 mins?) but the pyroguard didn’t spawn. So getting the tablet the old way is not feasible.

Can someone either approve or reject this suggestion as I don’t see why it must be such a pain for shamans to get one of their spells to max rank and not just add it to the book vendor like every other class book out there?
If this is true then I guess a fix would be good (I don't play shammy)

+ 1
I'm on board, fix the quest or make it easily attainable

+1
I don't have rank6 and i dont need it.... flameshok should rarly used on max rank.... and the dmg output dosent matter at all... it isnt part of the pve rotation its moreless just to get a dot up on invinsible targets....but still i want r6 pls add lol
         <Yakuza>
Elfanta -          wowwia
Amby -            wowwia
Chopsueshy -   wowwia
Muhkuhmuh -   MOO
Kraeuters -       wagus
Speck -            wouge model
Deathndecay -  Soulstone bot
Elgodtier -        1button to win

Don't be Afraid of your problems.
http://www.autism-help.org/
(01-22-2019, 03:30 PM)fanta Wrote: I don't have rank6 and i dont need it.... flameshok should rarly used on max rank.... and the dmg output dosent matter at all... it isnt part of the pve rotation its moreless just to get a dot up on invinsible targets....but still i want r6 pls add lol

and yet your shaman has fire gloves enchant
[Image: fd.jpg]upload picture
L O L
Busted!
Realy dont understand why people are obssed with me having fire on my gloves?! It's okay if you guys dont understand simple math/game mechanics ^^ lol'd about ppl taking pics of me

a) i have multiple gloves with fire&frost enchant
b) frost benefits 1 spells - fire benefits 5 spells
c) 1+3+3=7
d) l2p - ill can teach u every class if u are polite and friendly to me q8)
         <Yakuza>
Elfanta -          wowwia
Amby -            wowwia
Chopsueshy -   wowwia
Muhkuhmuh -   MOO
Kraeuters -       wagus
Speck -            wouge model
Deathndecay -  Soulstone bot
Elgodtier -        1button to win

Don't be Afraid of your problems.
http://www.autism-help.org/
(01-31-2019, 04:09 PM)fanta Wrote: Realy dont understand why people are obssed with me having fire on my gloves?!

Oh, it is logical. Also quite funny in this circumstance.
(01-31-2019, 04:09 PM)fanta Wrote: Realy dont understand why people are obssed with me having fire on my gloves?! It's okay if you guys dont understand simple math/game mechanics ^^ lol'd about ppl taking pics of me

a) i have multiple gloves with fire&frost enchant
b) frost benefits 1 spells - fire benefits 5 spells
c) 1+3+3=7
d) l2p - ill can teach u every class if u are polite and friendly to me q8)

Relax