Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Battleground Imbalance
(11-24-2017, 02:20 PM)Chanowich Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 11:53 AM)Mow Wrote: Always the same people with troll responses who destroy constructive and useful topics.

I don't really consider this post constructive and useful. There's no chance that the Development Team will accommodate these change proposals. Do you seriously believe they will ever start modifying gear or debuff BG's? Their resources are obviously occupied in other important undertakings.

People should learn to adjust, be happy with what they have, and remain realistic too. There are so many people complaining on this server. When it comes down to it, it is always those that can't be arsed grinding and upping their skills (i.e. adjusting). And if you can't find any joy in the way this server is, then I suggest you find somewhere else to play. Just play a Blizzlike server, then you'll have your gear balance since there is no Naxxramas open yet on most servers. Some of us really enjoy the fast pace and high damage.

(11-24-2017, 03:40 PM)samrogue Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 11:53 AM)Mow Wrote: Always the same people with troll responses who destroy constructive and useful topics.

I don't really consider this post constructive and useful. There's no chance that the Development Team will accommodate these change proposals. Do you seriously believe they will ever start modifying gear or debuff BG's? Their resources are obviously occupied in other important undertakings.

People should learn to adjust, be happy with what they have, and remain realistic too. There are so many people complaining on this server. When it comes down to it, it is always those that can't be arsed grinding and upping their skills (i.e. adjusting). And if you can't find any joy in the way this server is, then I suggest you find somewhere else to play. Just play a Blizzlike server, then you'll have your gear balance since there is no Naxxramas open yet on most servers. Some of us really enjoy the fast pace and high damage.

I like this server a lot. I just think it could be improved upon, that is why they have a suggestion section in the forums to begin with.

I made this suggestion because I thought it would improve the server and be a feasible change. So far the major downside I hear is that donators would be unhappy, I am not sure I agree with that. I might not be a donator but my characters are all in bis gear and I would not mind a nerf to them.

"Do you seriously believe they will ever start modifying gear or debuff BG's? Their resources are obviously occupied in other important undertakings." I dont see why either of these options would be such a stretch. In terms of programming, it is not a big undertaking.

"When it comes down to it, it is always those that can't be arsed grinding and upping their skills (i.e. adjusting)"
I may not be the best player on the server but I hardly belong to this category. I am asking for a nerf of my characters relative to the majority of the server, not the other way around.

"Some of us really enjoy the fast pace and high damage." Some may do but I dont think the average player does. I think this is one of the main reasons why the server lacks the battleground population to sustain AB and run AV.
(11-25-2017, 12:31 PM)mentos987 Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 03:40 PM)samrogue Wrote:

I like this server a lot. I just think it could be improved upon, that is why they have a suggestion section in the forums to begin with.

I made this suggestion because I thought it would improve the server and be a feasible change. So far the major downside I hear is that donators would be unhappy, I am not sure I agree with that. I might not be a donator but my characters are all in bis gear and I would not mind a nerf to them.

"Do you seriously believe they will ever start modifying gear or debuff BG's? Their resources are obviously occupied in other important undertakings." I dont see why either of these options would be such a stretch. In terms of programming, it is not a big undertaking.

"When it comes down to it, it is always those that can't be arsed grinding and upping their skills (i.e. adjusting)"
I may not be the best player on the server but I hardly belong to this category. I am asking for a nerf of my characters relative to the majority of the server, not the other way around.

"Some of us really enjoy the fast pace and high damage." Some may do but I dont think the average player does. I think this is one of the main reasons why the server lacks the battleground population to sustain AB and run AV.

Valid points, and you may be right in most of it. Although I do disagree with you on your argument concerning AB and AV, which I strongly believe is because of the relatively low server population combined with habits. WSG has just become the go-to-place when doing BG's. People know they will get in rather quickly, which they don't with AB. Such habits have to be disrupted somehow, which I believe can only be done by the staff by giving incentives to do other BG's.  

But back to what this post is about. When it comes down to it, I just don't believe they will accommodate such change suggestions since they will change the server format drastically. And considering the ratio of server suggestions to those actually being implemented, I really doubt it will happen. 

And as I already implied in my previous post, I don't believe such changes would be for the better, but we obviously perceive that differently.