Retro-WoW staff members have duty to their players, to make their gaming experience as good as we can.
We reserve the right to change or alter these rules at any time.
We do NOT have to give warning before we take action with the following rules.
We do this by enforcing the following rules and regulations:
Minor offensives: Mutes / Kicks
- Spamming world chat: Warning and Mute if done again.
- Talking on the world chat with coloured text is not allowed.
- Talking in another language other than English in public chats (world chat, LFG chat, Guild recruitment channel chat etc).
- Character or guild name is inappropriate: Compulsory rename; the name change will be free.
- Inappropriate and controversial content.
- The use of inappropriate and offensive language in general, or against another player is not allowed
- PvP in Hyjal Mall, Can be dealt with a more severe punishment if repetitively done.
Somewhat major offensives: Temporary Ban
- Multiboxing: Our definition of multiboxing includes any plural of characters being controlled through third party software and/or logging in with more than 1 account per IP (24h/48h).
- Insulting another player this includes all kind of insults (24h/48h/72h) Depending on the Game-Master.
- Donor bashing (24/48/Permanent).
- Insulting the server or staff (24h/Permanent).
- Using any kind of bugs/Exploits. (24h/48/Permanent).
- Hacking: The use of any kind of third party software, and any kind of hacking. (72h/Permanent)
- Abuse of the ingame mail system / Blackmailing. (48h/72)
- Gambling or casinos (24h)
Major Offensives: Permanent Ban
- Repeatedly doing an action or actions after we have warned the player about it which are listed above, will receive a permanent ban.
- Selling or trading your account for real money or whatever. (Ban Account and all associated)
- Taking the identity of a GM or any staff member (Ban I.P. and all associated accounts/characters)
- Advertising another server.
- Threats towards the server or it’ staff (Ban I.P and all associated accounts/characters.)
- Any abuse towards the Vote/Donation system. (Permanent ban on all associated accounts.)
- Ban avoidance: Making a new account after receiving a temporary ban. (Permanent on original & new account).